Saturday, July 01, 2006

Still working on getting that webtoon up. But there's another countdown that may take presidence, that is, of course, the Wedding Countdown. Yep. I will soon no longer be a single dude. Soon, I'll be two dudes! No, wait, that's not right. Anyway, I'm thinking of designing my own ketubah. Until a few months ago I thought a ketubah was a brass instrument. It's a Jewish wedding contract with nifty designs and/or pictures on it.
Ours will be very traditional. My hebrew is a little rusty but if I'm reading it right, I think ours will say something like Lauren's family promises me a dowry of a three acre olive grove, fifteen baby lambs and a lifetime subscription to Netflix.
It all sounds great but there's so much about this marriage thing I don't know. I must confess, I am a bit nervous. I mean, if Jessica & Nick couldn't make it, what chance do Lauren and I have?

No comments: