Sunday, August 13, 2006


I am now a married dude. It's dynamite. I highly recommended it.Having now experienced 3 full days of married life, I feel qualified ot make such a recommendation.
I'm currently South of The Border - the Mason/Dixon Line that is - in cloudy, rainy Florida. It's beautiful here. My old lady is passed out in the other room as I'm typing this. Actually I'm at the home of my groovey new In-Laws.

Unfortunately, while I'm away from NYC, no new PARANoiMAL cartoons will be posted until the very end of the month. The programs I need to finish and upload my toons are my laptop. Iwasn't able to bring my laptop with me on the plane because it's full of explosive gel.

So, no new toons, but, I'm on my Honeymoon, so I've got lots of time to add new stuff to my blog. 5, maybe 10 times a day.

Check back every 3 to 5 minutes.

Hope you're having a carefree, pleasently scented August,
-Evan4sh

No comments: